Amoy Coace Plastic Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:No.131 Xifu Road, Tong'an District, Xiamen City,China
Contact us:Micheal li
A triblock copolymer, is a modification of polystyrene vinyl and ABS resin products, appearance of light yellow grain or white powder, odorless. Relative density 1.07~1.11. This product is resistant to mineral acids, alkalis and oils also has better UV resistance good toughness but not ketones, aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, and because the fat hydrocarbon solvents. Heat distortion temperature 75 ℃-40 ℃ is still benign.
Usage and characteristics of this product is used as impact modifiers for PVC, PVC impact strength can be 6~15 times, and other mechanical properties such as tensile strength, elongation rate has little effect. This product has good transparency, heat resistance and low temperature characteristics and rigid PVC transparent products an indispensable additive, commonly used in the manufacture of packaging containers, plates, tubes and soft products. Add weight to weight of plastic 10%~20%, over 30%, brittle failure will occur.
- Impact Resistance Modifiers
- Impact Resistance Modifiers Charact...
- Acrylic Impact Modifiers
- Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene Cop...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate Copolymer
- SBS Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Acrylonitrile-butadiene Rubber
- Acrylate-styrene-acrylonitrile Copo...
- Ethylene-propylene-diene Rubber
- Impact Modifier Has Good Toughness ...
- Low-temperature Impact Modifier Imp...
- Impact Modifier What Are The Charac...