Amoy Coace Plastic Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:131 Xifu Road, Xike Industrial Park, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Contact us:Micheal li
What is an impact modifier?
The impact modifier is a polymer copolymer with powdery and granular form. However, regardless of the appearance, its distribution in the polymer is microscopic phase separation. The small size island structure is distributed in the plastic matrix, which plays a increase toughness.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Compatibility functions
- Classification of compatibility
- Cyclic anhydride (MAH)
- Compatibility of classification and...
- Application compatibility
- Range of application
- Applied to the plastic coupling wit...
- Plastic compatibility
- Maleic anhydride graft polypropylene
- Maleic anhydride grafted polypropylene
- Compatibilizer for pp
- Compatibilizer for ldpe LDPE-g-MAH
- Compatibilizer for nylon 6
- Compatibilizer for PA6
- Toughener definition
- Impact modifier
- Additives for Plastics
- Adding method of plastic additive
- What are the common types of plasti...