Amoy Coace Plastic Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:131 Xifu Road, Xike Industrial Park, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Contact us:Micheal li
Anti-impact modifier is a kind of chemical that improves the low temperature embrittlement of polymeric materials and gives them higher toughness.
At present, companies that produce impact modifier, especially ACR and MBS production companies, implement technology monopolies, and basically do not transfer technology, to set up plants in Asia, either singly or jointly, in close proximity to market areas, in order to capture potential markets. In the future, the development of global anti-impact modifier is mainly ACR and MBS. Anti-impact modifier in addition to PVC processing, is expanding to PC, PBT, nylon, ABS and other resins in order to improve processing performance, improve the impact strength.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Compatibility functions
- Classification of compatibility
- Cyclic anhydride (MAH)
- Compatibility of classification and...
- Application compatibility
- Range of application
- Applied to the plastic coupling wit...
- Plastic compatibility
- Maleic anhydride graft polypropylene
- Additives for Plastics
- Adding method of plastic additive
- What are the common types of plasti...
- Impact Modifiers For Plastics
- Current situation of impact modifiers
- Brief introduction of characteristi...